Monday, December 27, 2004

2 days after christmas

2 days after supposedly the holiest day of the year, comes a contrasting with the vilest of the year. The biggest of the fights, the loudest of the arguments, the most heated of the exchanges, the most things hurled in the bout. Many were awaken, many were silent. Many were shaken, and many things were never the same ever again.

I am reminded why I should leave this home. I am reminded again why I should hasten. It is 5am in the morning, and all I am wondering, is what's on other's minds. The first time, I feel the need for a religion, to see God and ask why these happen? I said this is the year of change, but I never expected the biggest turn to arrive in the middle of the night, in the wee hours of the morning, at 5 oclock at the start of the week.

No comments: