Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Updates ....

ok .. it is time for more ramblings....

I am so thoroughly tied up with so much work it is not even funny. I am gonna make myself a promise now ... I will update this blog as often as i can ...

often pple stare into the crystal and wonder .. waht do i see in the future ...
I find it even tougher to look back the past few weeks and ask .. wat do i see? ... man my memory is definitely failing me ..

random things that hit me:

1) Spending too much time with my Nintendo DS .... completed this game called PacPix ... damn it is good .... but way too short ... finished it like in 3 days .... basically u draw a pacman .. it comes to life and it chomps up things on the screen. well it really is not as simple as it sounds .... but it is real fun .. :P while it lasted .. Now I am wearing a minish cap wondering around the land of Hyrule :) .... Zelda rocks ...

2) Ok .... been counting down to E3 .. was so excited about the new Xbox 360 ... until all the leaks basically revealed every damn thing there is abt it .... and the announcment is still at least 2 days away .... MS still has a lot to learn from Apple and Nintendo .. even at keeping secrets ... Sony Ps3 somehow doesn't get me as excited as what is coming from MS and Nintendo ... Revolution is just way too mysterious and it is generating some serious hype purely due to speculation .. damn they are good at keepi ng their mout shut. And one thing i can't wait for? Nintendo Online ... it is free :P .. eat that Xbox .... but well .. the Xbox is looking like the coolest piece if gear ... now unless PS3 blows me off this E3 announcement, my money is going to Mr Gates this fall.

3) Star Wars on the horizon. Well .. the 3rd one ... and reviews coming in are all positively better than the first 2 .... What more can I say .... May the force be with everyone ....

4) I am undergoing lotsa personal changes this past few months .. I have explored things i never thought i would .. and I am implementing changes in my life that i never thought I would .. some of them actions do conflict with my previous stands on certain issues .... now ... this is cryptic ... just as a lot of my personal posts .. but hey .... let's just say that I am learning to let things loose .... and not be so stubborn and anal when it comes to handling problems..... let go ... and not be so hard on myself ... i have been suffering many mental disturbances .. and i am actually improving my mental health in the process ....

Well ... here's the first post of many to come ...
hang on to your boots readers :P

YW

1 comment:

Jean.Chua said...

It's about time you started posting more often!!!