Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dark water ...

Last night .... got a call from Colombia .... a supplier called to tell me their CEO's visit had to be brought forward and will be arriving right the next day. I was grateful for that call. Yes, not just for the notice .. but for waking me up. I heard a weird noise coming from the kitchen. It was like someone erected a fountain or waterfall at the back of the apt.

Well ... close enough ... the kitchen was flooded ... apparently in the back room behind the kitchen which houses the washing machine, a water pipe broke and it was like "the day after tomorrow" happening there. If I had not woke up earlier .. it could have been wetter ... and the waterbill could have been even worse ...

Well .... I am glad I got woken up in the middle of the night ... for once. .. :)

No comments: