Monday, February 14, 2005

Peee Asss Peee .. Drool ....

Ok .... i succumbed to my desires .... it was not a need. It was pure desire for a gadget that I totally do not need. But it is soo cool.... I can't help it!!!! I haven't felt like a kid, wanting a toy ... the toy behind the glass window. The toy that shimmers under the spotlight, the toy that is "sold out" everywhere ... the toy that I just gotta have ....

And now that I got it .... oh my gosh ... I pick it up .. look at it ... fondles it .... but shit .. the truth is i can't do jack shit with it. It is quite a task to put movie clips on the damn thing. It comes with only a miserable 32MB memory stick and I have to pay like another $150 to get a 512MB stick (when I could have simply bought an ipod shuffle that does music pretty well and doubles as a thumb drive and is 1/20th the size of the PSP). It doesn't have any games that I want - so far it is mainly strategy, RPG and racing games, all of which I wouldn't touch. Then there're the puzzle games like puzzle bobble which I like very much, but I would not pay a crazy 90 bucks for a game that I could buy a gamecube version for less than half the price. The only thing that I have thrown at it and it plays magnificently are pictures/photos.

But ... there's always the but ....

It is just a fine cool piece of gadget that you just must see to believe its allure .... It is the devil's work .... and damn you'd want a piece of it.

going back to droolin over my PSP ..... :P

No comments: