Monday, August 20, 2007

I really wanna Procreate!!



"The Punggol 21+ plan really awed the audience. You can see community living as part of the neighbourhood. People have a sense of pride in their community. This plays an important role in the estate. I hope this encourages young people to procreate." NMP Eunice Olsen on the plan to revitalise Punggol

Dunno why ... but somehow reading this makes me feel really bizarre .... I mean having a nice neighbourhood really sounds good. But how much of a turn-on it is for me to make me wanna MAKE BABIES like bunnies? ... hmmm ... I would consult my wallet 1st :D ...

4 comments:

SelSaysIt said...

I know! How can a new neighbourhood inspire you to procreate?! I think Ms O needs to check what she says to the press...she comes off sounding like an idiot.

Anonymous said...

i'm sure eunice olsen is going to try procreating sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

all i can say is "how bloody fucking stupid do you think we are?"

Anonymous said...

I think she's just having a syndrome like below
hahahhah
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww