Monday, March 03, 2008

It's 3am in the morning ...

It's 3 am in the morning ... and I am 1/2 awake and unable to sleep. What's keeping me up at night? Is it the pale moon? It is the chilly air-conditioning? Is it some hot babe I'm chatting to on the net? Or is it written in the stars?? What the hell am I talking about? Yes .. I am not in the sanest mood right now. Scratching my arms, neck and forehead ... and there's nothing I can do about it. What's keeping me awake is a mosquito that buzzes by ear every other minute, and has been feeding off me the entire freaking night.

Wow ... man conquers all. We build machines that land on the moon. We build sky scrapers that reach the heavens. But we can't eradicate the most detested of all insects. Yes I hate mosquitoes .... almost as much as cockroaches. Ok cockroaches were scary to me, but these days they are more disgusting than annoying. Mosquitoes are annoying as hell ... and shit, it even got me dedicating an entire post to these blood suckers. Yes it will possibly cause an imbalance to the eco-system should we destroy the mosquito species, and if we are able to do so, we might one day regret it. And you know what, we mankind might actually be able to create some sort of mutant gene that can cause mosquitoes to go extinct. You know, stuff Sci-fi movies are made of.

Ok ... I am not making sense and my thoughts are all over the place. It is 3 am eternal, and KLF's gonna rock ya. I'm heading back to destroy the blood sucker .... And Where's my Zambuk and Tiger Balm? ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thought your eye lids were well worth watching??!!!?? :P

i usually just turn the TV on and catch something i've recorded... but yes, sleepless nights are annoying and becoming all too common.

Anonymous said...

got petition against tv mbile! http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tvmobile/petition.html
minz