Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New year ... New Soul

Hello pple,

Me been out of action and out of blogging for a while cos so busy with so many things lah ... travelling mainly ... After a bout of crazy globetrotting, I think i can finally take a breather and do some work back home liao. And that means, back to bloggin'. So my blog updates will come fast and furious soon. So, thanks for waiting around ... lotsa interesting news, especially for those looking forward to my next short film. AKAN DATANG :)

Meanwhile, have a great 2008, and may your troubles last as long as your new year resolutions ... :D

And what a great song to welcome the new year :) If you got itunes, please buy it.

"New Soul" byYael Naïm

I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. 
But since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake 

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... 

I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and fake. 
But why don't please trying to communicate finding just that love is not always easy to make. 

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... 

This is a happy end cause' you don't understand everything you have done why's everything so wrong 

this is a happy end come and give me your hand I'll take you far away. 

[Refrain]: 
I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take but since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake 

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... 

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.... 

1 comment:

SelSaysIt said...

Sometimes, you're just weird & strange, weird & strange!